What is Trinity
Trinity CertTESOL is a thorough and comprehensive course in ELT methodology.This international certificate is as widely recognized as CELTA. It includes :
- ● inputs on all aspects of ELT methodology
- ● inputs on language awareness (grammar, lexis, phonology)
- ● 6 hours of practice teaching with real students observed by the tutors
- ● Tutor support during lesson preparation for these lessons
- ● Detailed oral and written feedback on your teaching. The tutors are always supportive as they give feedback - even a less successful lesson is a learning opportunity.
- ● Written assignments which help to consolidate your knowledge
Similarities with CELTA
Both Trinity CertTESOL, and CELTA are qualification courses aimed at both beginner teachers and those who are already practicing.
Both are provided by British Universities – (CELTA – Cambridge, Trinity – Trinity College, London).
Both are Level 5 certificates according to the British grading system. Trinity is also accredited by OFQUAL.
Both certificates are recognised equally by employers.
Trinity in numbers
- ● 4 weeks full time studying and teaching
- ● 6 hours of practical teaching
- ● 2 experienced tutors
- ● up to 12 trainees
- ● 9 July - 3 August 2018
- ● 35.000 RUB deposit + 70.000 RUB balance paid in RUB. This already includes the Trinity fee.